The #1 support you need.
Work First Casualty has specialized experience with many industries and companies. Enjoy top-notch customer service and policies that fit your business with our team of workers’ compensation professionals.
A Policy For Every Need
At Work First Casualty, our team of professionals has underwritten hundreds of Guaranteed Cost policies and helped growing companies lower their experience modifiers and, ultimately, their cost of insurance.
- Total risk transfer to the carrier once the policy is bound
- Fixed pricing at inception allows for easier budgeting
- Protection from unanticipated and costly claim potential
A small deductible policy from Work First Casualty is a great option for companies that would like to take on more risk without having collateral requirements or a large financial risk.
- No requirement to post collateral
- Some state regulations allow for reporting losses net of the deductible paid which can help to meaningfully reduce your client’s experience modifier
Our intermediate deductible option is a great one for insureds that want to take on a bit more risk without having large financial collateral requirements.
- Minimize collateral requirements
- No loss fund required
- Deductibles are billed monthly
Range: $100,000 +
Our large deductible option is for clients who have mastered risk management and value significant premium savings. Large deductibles require collateral to be posted to ensure the payment of deductibles. Work First has flexible collateral options including letters of credit, cash collateral, and a “working cash” collateral program.
- Significant cash flow advantage over a fully insured policy
- Good claim performance can significantly reduce the total cost of your client’s workers’ compensation program
- No requirement to post a loss fund – deductibles are billed monthly
A Work First Casualty large deductible program
offers the following advantages:
Significant cash flow advantage over a fully insured policy
Opportunity for your good claim performance to significantly reduce the total cost of your workers’ compensation program
No pooling of risk with other companies as found in captive programs
No requirement to post a loss fund – deductibles are billed monthly
Companies with large deductible policies have, on average, a 30% safer work environment
- Minimum Premium $100,000 ($75,000 for clerical only risks)
- Minimum of 3 years in business
- No PEO, Employee Leasing Exposures, USL&H Exposures,
Recycling, Day Labor, group transportation or significant heights exposure.
- Acord 130 application
- 5 years of currently valued loss runs
- NCCI mod worksheet
- Client list broken down by payroll and class code
- Three years of audited financials, if available
Hi, I’m Bruce Winterrowd, Vice President of Underwriting. Since 2005, Work First Casualty has provided 3 types of policies: Guaranteed Cost, Intermediate Deductibles and Large Deductibles. We cover businesses across the United States. If you have any questions, please contact me directly: I’d love nothing more than to speak with you about your needs!