Workers’ Compensation Coverage That Works For Them — And You
Your company is unique. You deserve a workers’ compensation program to match.
For large employers with a premium in excess of $100,000, Work First Casualty specifically tailors the program structure, loss prevention services, claims management process, and claims mitigation strategies to exactly meet your company’s needs.
A Policy For Every Need
This is how we can do it for you:
At Work First Casualty, our team of professionals has underwritten hundreds of Guaranteed Cost policies and helped growing companies lower their experience modifiers and, ultimately, their cost of insurance.
- Total risk transfer to the carrier once the policy is bound
- Fixed pricing at inception allows for easier budgeting
- Protection from unanticipated and costly claim potential
Range: $2,500 – $10,000
A small deductible policy from Work First Casualty is a great option for companies that would like to take on more risk without having collateral requirements or a large financial risk.
- No requirement to post collateral
- Some state regulations allow for reporting losses net of the deductible paid which can help to meaningfully reduce your client’s experience modifier
Range: $25,000 – $75,000
Our intermediate deductible option is a great one for insureds that want to take on a bit more risk without having large financial collateral requirements.
- Minimize collateral requirements
- No loss fund required
- Deductibles are billed monthly
Our large deductible option is for clients who have mastered risk management and value significant premium savings. Large deductibles require collateral to be posted to ensure the payment of deductibles. Work First has flexible collateral options including letters of credit, cash collateral, and a “working cash” collateral program.
- Significant cash flow advantage over a fully insured policy
- Good claim performance can significantly reduce the total cost of your client’s workers’ compensation program
- No requirement to post a loss fund – deductibles are billed monthly
A Work First large deductible program
offers the following advantages:
Significant cash flow advantage over a fully insured policy
Opportunity for your good claim performance to significantly reduce the total cost of your workers’ compensation program
No pooling of risk with other companies as found in captive programs
No requirement to post a loss fund – deductibles are billed monthly
Companies with large deductible policies have, on average, a 30% safer work environment
What Are The Requirements?
- Minimum Premium $100,000
- Minimum of 3 years in business
- No PEO, Leasing Exposures, USL&H Exposures, Construction, Recycling or Day Labor
Services and Solutions to Help You Reach Your Goals
Our Rapid Recovery Facilitator and team of skilled claims specialists investigate and aggressively manage each claim for the most favorable outcomes.
Gain 24/7 access to our web-based Intersect Claims Management system; that conveys transparency and real-time claim details.
Our expert team of underwriters develop customized solutions tailored to the unique needs of each company.
Our Loss Prevention consultants develop tools to implement best practices to create safer working environments.